\

Pages

Around San Diego


I've been here in Chula Vista for more than 2 months. If anybody asks me how's my stay, my quick reply "Love the weather!" Seriously the weather here is awesome! No wonder my husband is proud of himself for retiring here. It's fall season now. The sweater weather makes me excited of wearing jackets, boots and thermal tights.

Here's some snapshots of some of the places I've been to. San Diego is huge! It may take me a lifetime. 
In National City there's Jolibee.  There are lots of Pinoys residing here. That's why Seafood City, Red Ribbon and point-point (turo-turo) joints are everywhere.

I just want to emphasize on what is going on the side. According to Seff, the ongoing construction is one of the governments efforts to decrease traffic due to increasing population.
There's one highway that they name Filipino-American Highway. I think it's near National City. But it's not this freeway.

The Iconic Rooftop of Hotel Del Rey in Coronado Island


Breaker's Beach. The quiet and secured part of the Coronado Beach inside the Naval Base.


Hikers and cyclists paradise. The mountain range near our home.
                               
Of course! How will I forget SHOPPING. I will post a separate entry for it. I'm with my sister-in-law Ate Marilou. She accompanied me for some good old bargain hunting.

I'm looking forward for more food trip, hiking and sight-seeing in San Diego. I'm taking my time.


XOXO                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment