\

Pages

I'm turning 28 in a few...


What am I having on my special day? Nothing...Because I will be working!

Well it's not that hurtful as compared to my first birthday here in SG. I was working and crying. It's due to the fact that I've already adjusted well in this country. I've built relationships that I'll cherish. I've adapted to a culture that made me grasp the concept of understanding. I had established a part of me that is open to explore new heights.

I'm ever thankful for all the blessings that I've received for this year. Not everything is smooth sailing but I managed to overcome the obstacles. Looking forward for another great year of adventures. To all the people who became a part of my life thank you. To my family and relatives who is always there to support. My husband who has always been my motivator and positive-thinking coach, I love you and I hope to be with you soon.


P.S. I was writing this a few minutes before 12 midnight. thus the title but I think I was overdue in publishing.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment