\

Pages

Love is Messy


Indeed...

For Garrett Popcorn that is...


Me and my sibs love this popcorn. I share the same sentiments with sister KC when she has written this in her blog. I first discovered this popcorn during our day trip in Sentosa island outside the newly opened Universal Studios. Since then, I never turned back, the best popcorn that I've ever tasted!

                                       

But eversince I've started dieting, I've wished that they could sell it in a smaller bag just enough to satisfy my cravings. It came true a few days ago when I saw that they have this petite bag that sells for $2 but this doesn't include the Plain/Buttery variety. I asked the salesperson whether it's a promo or a forever thing. She said it's a promotion. Not sure until when and not available in all outlets.


No comments:

Post a Comment